Our 9th Annual Boomer’s Legacy British Columbia Ride is just over a week away! Thanks again for signing up and know that in doing so you are helping us help our soldiers help others, abroad and at home.
We are in the process of finalising our arrangements and it is essential that ALL PARTICIPANTS WHO REQUIRE TRANSPORTATION FROM VICTORIA TO COMOX, AND/OR ACCOMMODATION IN COMOX, CONTACT ANDREW VANDOR asap email@example.com
All those requesting transport from Victoria to Comox need to be at the General Ashton Armoury on Vanalman Ave in Victoria NLT 12:30 hrs on Friday, 10 June for a 13:00 departure.
2016 BLBC Bike Ride – Victoria to Comox (11-12 June 2016)
Whether this is your 9th or your 1st Boomer’s Legacy ride it is highly recommended that you:
- Visit the new event website as we may be posting updates and additional information: http://boomerslegacybc.ca
- Carefully read through this Boomer’s Legacy Rider Instruction Document.
- Note! The link provided goes to a file stored on Google Drive, which cannot be accessed from certain DND (Department of National Defense) workstations. If you have trouble accessing the file, please visit our website and download it via this link.
Boomer’s Legacy BC 2016 Bike Ride Fundraising
- Pledge Sheets – Click here to download our 2015 Boomer’s Legacy BC Pledge Sheet.
- Generic Online Donations – One is currently able to make a donation towards Boomer’s Legacy at: https://www.cfmws.com/en/SupportOurTroops/DonateNow/Pages/mff_donate.aspx
When submitting online donations, donors should make sure to complete the line for Boomer’s Legacy and then at the bottom of the page where it indicates “Activity / In memory of/ In honour of” the section should be completed with: BLBC2016 – Insert Rider Name
We look forward to seeing you all at our pre-ride registration event this Friday evening at the Royal Canadian Legion in Comox at 6pm.
Thank You for Helping Our Soldiers Help Others at Home and Abroad.