- A refreshment van will accompany the ride from Comox to Victoria.
- Coffee, juice, donuts and muffins are provided at 19 Wing Comox prior to the start of the ride, thanks to Tim Horton‘s and Thrifty Foods.
- All other refreshments – including en-route lunches – are provided by Thrifty Foods. Drinking water is provided by Water Pure and Simple (Courtenay).
Saturday – June 10
- Saturday – morning stop 1 – bananas/ oranges/ apples, muffins, assorted juice
- Saturday – morning stop 2 – Bowser Legion – Legion ladies bake cookies
- Saturday – late lunch – cut fruit + veg, wraps (Gluten Free included), cheese and assorted meats, dessert
- Saturday – afternoon stop 1 – fruit, nuts and/ or trail mix, assorted juice
- Saturday – supper – Nanaimo Legion
Sunday – June 11
- Sunday – breakfast – at Ashton Armoury Nanaimo – coffee (no hot water/ tea), assorted bagels w/ cream cheese, raw peanut butter and jam. Assorted full fat yogurt w/ granola. Juice and fruit.
- Sunday – morning stop 1 – Ladysmith Tim Horton’s coffee and pastry – hydration station, juice and fruit available
- Sunday – lunch – cut fruit + veg, sandwiches, wraps (Gluten Free included), cheese and assorted meats, dessert
- Sunday – afternoon stop 1 – trail mix, candy, bananas/ oranges/ apples, muffins, assorted juice
- Sunday – afternoon stop 2 (top of Malahat) – more candy – all other nutritious options available
- Sunday – afternoon stop 3 – hydration station only
- Sunday – supper – Victoria Armoury